Already 10 000 runners!
More than 10 000 runners have already challenged themselves for this 33rd edition of the D-Day Landings Marathon! Will you be the next?
It's time to think about you running season and implement your new year's resolutions!
There is a race for everyone, steeped in history and full of emotions from 12 to 14 june 2020:
- The D-Day Landings Marathon, the leading event with an historical course ;
- The Relay marathon, 42,195 km by team of 4 ;
- The Pegasus half-marathon, the half-marathon which starts from the famous Pegasus Bridge ;
- The 10k - Crédit Agricole Normandie, the short distance with an urban course ;
- The Rochambelle, the women's walk/run in aid of the fight against breast cancer ;
- The Rollers de la Liberté, the roller-blade race ;
- The Foulées de la Liberté, the children race from Caen schools.
Enjoy special prices by registering now
Enter your race online by clicking here