Only 14,000 bibs available for the 2020 edition of the Rochambelle!
In just a few years, The Rochambelle, a 5km women's walk/run in aid of the fight against breast cancer, has become an unmissable women's events. Emblematic fixture, this event is fuelled by values and commitment, as €7 of the registration fees go to charities involved in the fight against breast cancer
For this new edition, which the Organizing Committee wishes as friendly and festive as possible, the number of places available is limited to 14,000. To enjoy it, register now by clicking here.
The funds raised in 2020 will support several projects:
- Loan of wigs & room for adapted physical activities for François Baclesse Meeting's place and information's center (center for the fight against cancer)
- Promote access to screening for the most isolated womens in Calvados by Mathilde association
- Intrabeam®, intraoperative radiotherapy system for François Blaclesse Center
- Socio-aesthetic care at Caen’s Polyclinique du Parc
- Innovative system for treating vulvovaginal disorders at the University Hospital of Caen