Open to companies, charities, clubs or groups, team entries are an opportunity to get together for fun, sport, and to raise money for good causes.
Several prerequisites are required to create a team
- Establish a team within an existing structure (companies, associations, clubs or communities);
- Having finalized the team before May 14th, 2020;
- Obtain acceptance and commitment to the Official Rules of D-Day Landings Marathon in 2020 from each team member.
- Make the paiement before the collection of bibs;
Several advantages can be distinguished:
- Preferential fees for the entries on the races (marathon, half-marathon, 10 km)
- Creation of an internal dynamic within your structure.
To create your team account, you must first designate a team leader who will be our contact.
Once you have designated this person, thank you for contacting us by email by clicking here to create your team.
Needed to create the account information:
- Name of the structure ;
- Full name of the team leader
- Telephone number of team leader
- Billing Address
- Email address of team leader